Automatically Create Concrete Overlay or Decorative Concrete Estimates, Including Material, Labor & Profit Margin!
Job Estimator Pro™ automatically estimates the material and labor costs and profitability on a Stamped Concrete and Decorative Concrete Overlay projects. It's so easy to use...just open the app, choose the type of job (vertical or horizontal), total square footage being overlaid, scratch coat (vertical) and overlay mixes you will be using, answer a few labor related questions and if the job is being bid by square foot or as a flat fee. Once your data has been entered, hit enter...and the app will automatically:
· Calculate the Material and Labor costs for each bid.
· Show the Profit and Gross Margin %…in real time…so profitability can quickly be determined and the estimate adjusted if needed.
· Format and personalize the estimate with customer name, disclaimers, your contact information, and then creates an email to send it.
· Archive the estimate for later review.
· Format a complete custom Material List, and drops it into an email for reference, review or ordering.
Format a complete custom Product Order for the specific job, referenced by customer name, job number or address, and contractor information. It then drops the product order into an email that can be sent to Stone Edge Surfaces to place the order, or have the closest distributor place the order. NOTE: Orders are NOT placed automatically. All orders are discussed with the contractor or app user to verify all information, pricing and discuss any technical questions.
· Create a request for technical assistance email at the touch of a button
· Place a call for technical assistance automatically
· Opens a Vertical Overlay photo book to show examples
· Opens a Horizontal Overlay photo book to show examples
· Opens Vertical Concrete Overlay Training Videos
· Opens Horizontal Concrete Overlay Training Videos
· Opens Over a Wood Deck Application Training Videos
· Allows the user to easily create and place a product stocking order and automatically email it to Stone Edge
· Access Stamped and Decorative Concrete 101 articles
One of the largest manufacturers of professional concrete overlay mixes, colorants, sealers, and concrete stamps in the US.
Why a Concrete Overlay on your home facade, fence, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, and even over your interior drywall can make more sense than any other material…
There are so many ways I can answer the question “what can you make with concrete”, I’m going to have to do a multi-part series of blog posts, lets start with this one...
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information is only stored on the USERS DEVICE and is NOT shared or downloaded with us. The Application stores and uses only the information you provide when you download and fill in the “User Info” section. The information you input is used by the App when creating your estimates, and it places your company information in the email that you can send to your customer. Filling in the User information is optional, however, please keep in mind that your estimates will be missing your company and contact information. This app only asks for basic user information (a) name (b) address (c) city (d) state (e) zip code (f) phone number (g) Email address- this will be your username (h) password (i) company name. There is no credit card or billing information required or asked for in this application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
No, this Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
ONLY information that you entered into the app ((a) name (f) phone number (g) Email address (i) company name) used to create estimates for your customers is shared with us IF you send us the estimate to place an order with us. This data is needed so we can then contact you to verify the order, discuss price, and obtain payment for any products you order. If you are closer in proximity to one of our distributors, then your basic information as shown above, will be shared with the distributor so they can contact you to discuss your order and for you to order products.
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided information that you have shared with us:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted dealers in your area, but only when you send an order for products. Our dealers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by not inputting your data as that is the only way the application receives your data. You can uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you are a customer, use the Application, as directed by you, and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User.
Provided Data that you have sent to us, which is the only way we can receive your data as the app does not automatically send data to us…please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com